Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fabulous Events


Moet & Chandon A Tribute to Cinema


Thandie Newton looks great in this black and nude cut-out Preen dress but I have seen this look on her with the same hair and face expression so many times, I am eager for a change!

Serena Williams unveils Signature Statement for HSN




Here we go again, another celebrity think they are a designer. First, it was her sister Venus, now Serena Williams is launching handbags and accessories for HSN. I do adore her magenta jumper and I must admit the bags don't look half bad. I can see Bertha from the post office all over this!

"Late Show with David Letterman"


I absolutely loooooove Blake Lively magenta ruffled one-shouldered Diane von Furstenberg dress!



2 comments:

Rhapsody in PURPLE! said...

Honestly, Being a fashion major, It pisses me off that all these celebs are making clothing lines...where's the love for those of us that REALLY have a passion for it? Makes me wanna get famous and use my fame! lol

Im not gonnea lie though, she did look cute...lol

And i Love Thandie Newton!

Anonymous said...

Rhapsody,I truly agree with you. There are people who gone thru designing school and who are naturally born with this talent.Every minute some no talent celebrity is launching a clothing line and all they are doing is signing their name to the product.