Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Kerry Washington or Kim Kardashian
















Kerry Washington or Kim Kardashian

Kerry Washington first wore this fabulous black Maison Martin Margiela jacket to the "Los Angeles Generation Obama Concert". Kerry looked chic but avant garde. She paired it with a simple black pencil skirt and pointy heels.

Kim Kardashian rocked the white version to the Fall 2009 Y-3 runway show. I am assuming Kim felt the need to be edgy because of avant garde designer Yohji Yamamoto which is one of my favorite designers since the early nineties. I was pleasantly surprise that Kim actually pulled off this look paired with latex leggings and YSL platforms.

I thought it would never ever come the day when I would prefer Kim Kardashian over Kerry Washington. What is the world coming to...Kim wins!

No comments: