Friday, February 20, 2009

Fall 2009 Christian Siriano





Besides Korto of course, Christian Siriano always been my favorite contestant on Project Runway. His innovative style is just absolutely gorgeous!

First of all, Christian Siriano is not afraid to booked beautiful African-Americans models in his shows. The color palette were gold, bronze, taupe metallic and a touch of electric blue. The models wore exquisite ruffled, pouf sleeves and one- shouldered pieces. The finale gold draped dress blew me away! I am hoping to see this creation on the red carpet.

Christian Siriano by far is the most successful winner of Project Runway. This magnificent edgy and modern collection is what fashion is all about!

2 comments:

ChicStylez said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I LOVE CHRISTIAN AND HE IS MY ALL TIME PR FAVORITE

razorkitten said...

I want some of those shoes! Where did those come from?!