Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fabulous Events

Andrea Lieberman Launch of A.L.C.


Jennifer Lopez looks absolutely fabulous in this chic white ruched sleeves A.L.C. dress. I would kill for her amazing strappy Christian Loubouins sandals. This look is pure perfection!


Now this is the Tracee Ellis Ross or should I say Joan Clayton I know. She redeemed herself from her hideous NACCP dress. She looks amazing in this black with leather trim wrapped dress.


I don't who Anna Charno is but I love her tre chic ensemble. I am not sure if she is wearing leg warmers or those are shoes boots but whatever they are, they are stunning!

46th Annual ICG Publicists Awards

I wonder if Taraji P. Henson manager making her attend all of these miscellaneous award shows? Anyway, she looks casual chic and I love her pop of color yellow clutch.

No comments: