Sunday, February 01, 2009

61st Annual DGA Awards

Taraji P. Henson and scrumptious Blair Underwood

Taraji P.Henson is just wowing me every time on the red carpet. I do have to admit her black strapless Kaufman Franco dress is a little too tight on the bodice, hence her breast poking out. Never-the-less, she still looks amazing.


Speaking of wowing me! Freida Pinto is beyond beautiful and she looks gorgeous in this gold metallic one-shouldered Zac Posen dress.


Viola Davis looks so good in color so I don't know why she insist on wearing these boring black dresses. Talking about a big snooze!


Marisa Tomei have been getting a great deal of criticism from her last two red carpet dresses for being over-the-top. I totally disagree about her Elie Saab dress she wore to the Sag awards, it was marvelous to me.

She looks great in this simple white textured strapless Dior dress and her purple clutch and silver statement necklace are on fire!

Amy Adams continues to be consistent on the red carpet. She looks fantastic in this beaded open draped back Jasmine Di Milo dress.

Claire Danes cobalt blue embellished dress is fabulous!


Virgina Madsen beauty pageant dress is just not working for me.

No comments: