Saturday, February 07, 2009

51st Annual Grammy Awards- Salute to Icons: Clive Davis

Jennifer Hudson and Clive Davis

Jennifer Hudson looks spectacular in this black flutter sleeves dress. I love her wispy hair and make-up.

Clive Davis and Whitney Houston are sitting on their throne like kings and queens. Whitney looks magnificent in this taupe elegant dress.


Rihanna looks absolutely gorgeous in this printed strapless Gucci dress.


Djimon Hounsou looks beyond scrumptious and Kimora Lee Simmons looks like a Grecian goddess in this blush rosette one-shouldered dress.


Keyshia Cole is letting me have it in this lime bell sleeves dress! Bring on the drama!


I am on the fence about Keri Hilson's white drawstring dress. I love the bottom half but the top half is beyond tacky.

I simply adore this peach dotted Stella McCartney baby doll top Estelle is rocking.

Leona Lewis is finally trying to bring some sex appeal and personality into her wardrobe. She looks fabulous in this black encrusted Reem Acra cocktail dress.

Whom ever did Fantasia Barrino make-over needs a Fashion Peace Prize! She looks incredible. The make-up is a little too much under the eye area but this is a fantastic come-up for her.


I absolutely adore Miley Cyrus whimsical embroidered Roberto Cavalli dress. It's young and funky.


Kelly Clarkson could had saved this amazing light blue asymmetrical Carmen Marc Valvo dress for the Grammy awards show. I see after she bashed Clive Davis and her last album didn't do too well she came crawling back to him. When will these youngies learned that Clive Davis is the king of the music industry?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.