Sunday, February 08, 2009

2009 Grammy Awards: Worst Dressed Divas


I immensely hate this "Dynasty" dress on Jordin Sparks. This custom made Debra Davenport dress aged her at least twenty years!

Estelle looks like a complete fool in this "Jetson" ensemble. She is way too early for Halloween!

Did Lisa Rinna miss her turn to the Tranny Awards in this Zuhari Murad dress? I hate to be graphic but she would have to show her private part to convince me she is a real female!

I am going to be honest and admit I thought Keyshia Cole's black sheered strapless was beautiful at first but I realize I was temporary on crack! I can't put my finger on it but it's just too much going on especially paired with the over-the-top rhinestone necklace and oh yeah, the hideous tattoo.

Solange really didn't make much of an effort tonight. She could have stayed her ass at home as far as I am concern. Where was her more sucessful sister?

I really don't know what to say about Natalie Cole's printed gold chain dress. I love the vibrant tangerine and sunkist colors but why the atrocious gold chain?

The Clark Sisters are great gospel singers but when it comes to the their wardrobe it's usually a train wreck. I just want to kidnap them and have them view Audrey Hepburn or Iman pieces just to show them you don't have to wear a costume all the time.
Zooey Deschanel lavender one- shouldered dress is ill fitting and just plain old sad!

Tia Carrere actually won a grammy for who knows what. She bragged about only paying $100 for her dress on E-bay. I wish she get her $99.00 change back immediately!

No comments: