Sunday, February 08, 2009

2009 Grammy Awards: Best Dressed


Beyonce and Rihanna were no shows at the event. I really don't know why Beyonce didn't show up. Rihanna's boo Chris Rock was arrested for felony battery involving a female (Rihanna perhaps?)which name is not mentioned. I thought this year Grammy awards would not have any drama on the red carpet without them but I was proven wrong,

Leona Lewis looks like old Hollywood in this glamorous gold beaded haltered Randi Rahm dress.


I know you may think I had too much wine but I love this yellow pleated embellished Basil Soda dress on Paula Abdul.


Katy Perry is also rocking Basil Soda in this stunning pink ruffled embellished dress. I love Lebanese designers because they are not afraid of letting you have it with their over-the-top designs!


Whitney Houston looks gorgeous in this Zuhair Murad draped dress.


I love Carrie Underwood and she looks heavenly in this gold beaded Zuhair Murad dress.



Miley Cyrus looks beyond beautiful in this custom made Max Azria black one-shouldered dress and the back is equally beautiful.


Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus are best friends as Hollywood is concern. I am sure they will be enemies two months tops. Anyway, at least they have talent unlike others (Paris and Nicole). Taylor looks divine in this black strappy Kaufman Franco dress.

Sheryl Crow is giving these young girls a run for their money. She looks sensational in this light blue satin dress by Australian designer Toni Maticevski.

The gospel sisters Mary Mary are on fire in their champagne and gold dresses. Now this is the new modern era of gospel singers!

Vanessa and Angela Simmons are bringing on the heat in their ensembles. Vanessa looks like a ray of sunshine in her yellow one-shouldered dress. Angela looks hot in her white bubbled dress.

Kate Beckinsale, I love you but you keep wearing some same silhouette over and over again. She does look incredible in this black mermaid Reem Acra dress but I have seen this look before.

No comments: