Thursday, January 08, 2009

VH1's 14th Annual Critic's Choice Awards



Thank you Fashion God for answering my prayers. Angelina Jolie is finally not wearing black! She looks radiant in this white Max Azria one-shouldered dress.


Angela Bassett is sparkling in this splendid black wrapped gown. Her smile is worth a million dollars!


I never understood the hoopla about Penelope Cruz until lately because I knew a great deal of Latino women who look way better than her. She looks incredible in this navy strapless YSL belted dress.


It's going to be extremely difficult to pick best dressed diva this week because everyone is bringing their A game. Kate Beckinsale burgundy ruffled strapless J. Mendel dress is beyond amazing!



Have I died and gone to Fashion Heaven? Anne Hathaway is giving me fever in this black and white folded Gianfranco Ferre dress.


Taraji P. Henson definitely moved into A-list status with her wardrobe and this chic metallic Kaufman Franco dress is one of the reasons why!


Eva Longoria looks absolutely gorgeous in this turquoise embellished Monique Lhuiller dress.


Freida Pinto looks pretty in this white draped Zac Posen dress.



Did Maria Menounes miss her turn to the Texas Beauty Pageant? I love the color of this dress and that's about all! I am truly surprise because she usually gets it right.

No comments: