Thursday, January 15, 2009

Red Carpet Transformation: Joy Bryant

RED CARPET GLORY

My Favorite Ice Princess Look












RED CARPET HOT MESS!









I know I always joke about Joy Bryant not having a job but I came across a few movies she actually appeared in. Now granted these are boot-leg low budget movies and I probably would laugh through the whole movie due to bad acting but never-the-less here we go. They are Honey, BaadAssss, and Get Rich or Die Trying and Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins.

Say what you want to say but Joy Bryant is gorgeous and has a killer body. She has come a long way from her tacky revealing bootie shorts days. Did you see those hideous jeans and that ghetto tatoo on her back? Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe got a hold of her and now she is rocking every A-list designer known to man kind.

She seems to amaze me because she is always invited to A-list red carpet events. She kind of reminds me of a black Barbie doll Paris Hilton. Joy Bryant is beautiful and fabulous and that will get a girl without any talent a long way in Hollywood!

No comments: