Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oxygen Media Launch Party for ANTM

Tyra Banks looks fabulous in this red belted dress. I see she is still rocking the baby hair.


Call me crazy but even though it's a little too much feather, I like this white feathered dress on Jaslene Gonzalez.

Dawn Richards should know better than to wear this Catherine Malandrino dress right after Beyonce wore it a few weeks ago. I am sorry but there aren't any comparison between she and Beyonce.



I didn't recognize the former winner of ANTM Danielle Evans under all of those bangs. She is one of the few winners who is actually working. She did a fashion spread for Tory Burch and she was featured in Project Runway in Korto's runway show.


I absolutely loooove Bree Scullark hair and it's all hers! She looks great in this cobalt blue dress.


Blah, Blah, and beyond Blah. Saleisha Stowers, the former winner of ANTM is a pretty girl but she always been nondescript to me so it's no surprise she is wearing a done to death Herve Leger dress!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyra seriously looks crazy to me this time around. The hair and dress look fine . . . but her makeup and face are throwing me off.

N.O.R.E.Y said...

Danielle Evans was not the only model from ANTM that was in Korto's collection Bianca from cycle 9 was also there....Most all of the girls are working you have to actually know who they are and how there still has developed since the show...kno ur stuff!!!

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you for your comment but yes I knew Bianca was also in Korto's show, she wore the fabulous short emerald green dress. I am glad to know most of the girls are working.

Anonymous said...

Saleisha has talent thats why she won the show. It's been plenty of times where the non-talented wins the crown for example Nicole... I hear you need 8 haters a day to stay healthy....