Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden Globes 2009: Worst Dressed Divas

Marisa Tomei costume(oops, I mean ensemble) looks like a bundle of confusion. I don't care for this at all! She looks like a extra from " Pirates of the Caribbeans"!


Cameron Diaz looks dishevelled and just plain messy. I thought it would never come the day when I would hate Chanel on someone. Why does her hair look so damn dirty?



Along with her annoying squinting and walking, I hated this black sheered Carolina Herrera ensemble on Renee Zellweger. It's always cheap and tacky to wear a white bustier under a black sheered blouse!


I don't understand. Miley Cyrus is young and can pick from thousands of dresses and this is what she picked? Again it pains me but this white and gold embroidered Marchesa dress is just not the answer.


Penelope Cruz's Armani Prive dress is beyond blah that I think I am going to hit my head on this computer and fall asleep! Come on give me some drama.

Freida Pinto's mustard Christian Lacroix dress looks like my little niece sewed it together! It just looks sloppy and frumpy.


Everything about this Black Oscar de la Renta dress on Amy Adams is a big snooze! Where is the wow factor?

No comments: