Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden Globes 2009: Best Dressed Diva


DRAMA QUEENS

Stunning, Stunning and beyond stunning. My jaws dropped immediately to the floor when I saw Olivia Wilde walked the red carpet in this gorgeous lavender textured Reem Acra dress. This is the best dress of the night!


Eva Mendes is letting me have it in this white scriptural Christian Dior dress! Her turquoise necklace was on fire!


Eva Longoria is showcasing her delicious Latin curves in this phenomenal red strapless Reem Acra dress.


January Jones looks magnificent in this blue folded Versace dress.


Okay, I know this liquid gold metallic Marchesa dress on Jennifer Lopez is a little too hoochie momma for most folks. I was a little weary because it was just too shiny for my taste and it's more for the Grammys but I love it on her. She is the only one who can get away with this sexy dress!


I was on the fence with Taraji P. Henson's black and white ruffled J. Mendel dress but it grew on me. She looks great.


I am so proud of Beyonce for toning it down this year. She looks just wonderful in this blush Elie Saab dress. Her necklace was exquisite paired with the dress.


Drew Barrymore blew me away in this powder blue chiffon Christian Dior dress. I wish I can say the same about her hair, it's a train wreck!


Maggie Gyllenhaal took a risk with this cheetah printed Lanvin one-shouldered dress and it paid off! She looks incredible.


America Ferrera looks splendid in this taupe asymmetrical Oscar de la Renta cocktail dress.


Christian Applegate is working this sensational yellow Roberto Cavalli. It's such a delight to see color on the red carpet.

Laura Linney looks like a goddess in this pale mustard Elie Saab dress.



Anne Hathaway sapphire swarovski encrusted Armani Prive dress is striking!


Debra Messing is also wearing a beautiful sapphire halted ruffled Vera Wang dress.

Plum is one of my favourite color and this dress is the reason why. The Miss Golden Girl Rumer Willis looks spectacular in this strapless Reem Acra dress.

SOPHISTICATED DIVAS


Angelina Jolie can do no wrong in my world. She looks effortless in this simple shimmering Versace dress.


Being sexy just comes natural to Salma Hayek. Even though her "Girls" are almost out for the night, she looks fantastic in this vanilla tied Bottega Veneta dress.

This mermaid silhouette is definitely Kate Beckinsale favorite and I don't blame her because she looks awesome in this white ruffled J. Mendel dress.



White seems to be the color of the night. Jane Krakowski looks elegant in this white draped one-shouldered J. Mendel dress.


Jennifer Morrison is rocking one of my favorite dresses from the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2009 collection. This electric blue strapless dress is a winner!


I love the simplicity of Kyra Sedgwick scarlet Oscar de la Renta dress.



I shed a tear when Kate Winslet finally won an award. She is extremely talented and it was about time! She looks sweet in this simple black YSL strapless dress.


Hayden Panettiere looks pretty in this dark purple embellished Granfranco Ferre dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your list except for Jennifer Lopez. Her dress reminds me of Beyonce's awful Eile Saab dress she wore to the Globes.