Saturday, January 10, 2009

Golden Globes 2007 Worst Dressed Divas

Vanessa Williams' Carmen Marc Valvo dress was beautiful but her horrific hair scared everyone to death! What in the name of foolishness was she thinking? It looked like a dead animal on her head.

I didn't know what was worst. The solid gold over-the-top Elie Saab dress or Beyonce's ridiculous poses?


Rinko Kikuchi looks like a pink poodle on crack!


I love Cameron Diaz and Valentino but they both let me down in this too much going on hot mess!


Jennifer Love Hewitt never had much style so I wasn't surprise from this tacky Georges Chakra metallic dress.

I wanted to forget these hideous dresses and hair styles but I had to post the worst dressed list. I hope these celebrities learned from their mistakes and keep it elegant and sophisticated for the 2009 Golden Globe Awards.

No comments: