Friday, January 23, 2009

Best Divas Of The Week: The Obama's Girls



Please don't act like you guys were surprise that I was going to pick First Lady Michelle Obama and her beautiful daughters Malia and Sasha for the the best dressed divas of the week.

First Lady Michelle Obama looked beyond stunning all week. First in her chic camel and black Narciso Rodriguez's suit, chartreuse Isabel Toledo's suit and the finale was her breathtaking white rosette applique Jason Wu's dress.

The Obama's girls Malia and Sasha also give me fever in their amazing J. crew coats. They look like the princesses they truly are.

I was totally shocked and appalled when I heard people negative comments on Michelle Obama's ensembles. I know everyone have the right to their own opinions but you have to be death, blind and have absolutely no fashion sense to think the First Lady didn't look nothing short of flawless!

No comments: