Sunday, January 25, 2009

2009 SAG Awards: Most Boring Dresses

I was totally disappointed with Angelina Jolie drab Max Azria dress. It literally looked like a sheet with a v-neck in the back.


Olivia Wilde went from one of my favorite dressed of the Golden Globes to this boring white satin Ralph Lauren dress. I am so underwhelm!


Jennifer Morrison white dress is just as interested as watching paint dry. It's shapeless and looks like a dress from "Little House on the Prairie"!


Penelope Cruz again is boring me to tears in this black Azzedine Alaia dress.


Was Tina Fey on her way to a cocktail party and decided to drop in on the Sag awards? This dress is a way too casual for this event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angelina Jolie is my favorite.!! Looking gorgeous in blue maxi dress.