Sunday, January 25, 2009

2009 SAG Awards: Worst Dresssed

TOO MUCH GOING ON


I have to admit I really liked Teri Hatcher white one-shouldered Monique Lhuillier dress at first then I started to take a closer look. I came to the conclusion that it's a bundle of confusion. It looks like a wedding dress gone wild!


Again, I really liked America Ferrera taupe and black Vera Wang dress at first but it just had too much draping for her height. I loved the concept but it needed to be edit a great deal.


I hate this navy and black ruffled Carolina Herrera dress on Marcia Cross. She looks like a Mardi Gras float!

WORST MAKE-UP


I thought Mindy Kalina's make-up was a joke at first but then I realize oh no she is serious! What in the name of foolishness was she thinking? She makes a drag-queen make-up look natural!

CHEAP AND TACKY
Did Jenns Fischer pick this up at the local strip mall in Iowa?


Melissa Leo looks like she is going on a 1985 prom in this green taffeta one-shouldered dress. It just doesn't look modern at all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Teri Hatcher dress. She added much needed drama on the boring red carpet.