Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Seven Pounds" Los Angeles Premiere

Will Smith and Rosario Dawson

Hallelujah! Rosario Dawson is finally wearing some color other than her staple boring black. She looks awesome in this mustard one-shouldered Bottega Veneta cocktail dress.

Sanaa Lathan and Gabrielle Union

Sanaa Lathan looks radiant in this merlot pleated embellished Bianca Nero dress.This girl understands the concept of less is more!

Gabrielle Union, I love you but you must stop with all this damn black on the red carpet! The chances are she will look gorgeous in a paper bag but I demand color!

Nia long casual chic chocolate coat is simply divine.

Laila Ali looks absolutely fabulous in this gray and black chic ensemble. Can you believe she just had a baby?


My baby Michael Ealy is making me holla as usually. Gosh, this brother is handsome. I had the pleasure of meeting this man in person in 2003 and I am still drooling to this day!

No comments: