Thursday, December 18, 2008

HFPA Salute To Young Hollywood Party


Kerry Wasington's pewter ruffled leather bustier is hot paired with her black leather Helmet Lang leggings and her YSL clutch is divine! My enthusiasm ends with her hair. It's totally from Sunny beauty supply store, #3B and #2B mixed together. I will let my fashion icon pass this time.


I am so delighted to see Gabrielle Union in some color that I will excuse the fact that this lavender Emporio Armani chiffon dress looks ever so cheesy!


Sanaa Lathan is on the bandwagon of boring black dresses but I still have to admit that she looks fabulous!


Dania Ramirez needs to refer to Kerry Washington on sexy but yet elegant ensembles because hers is sleazy and tacky!


Ashley Green looks beyond fantastic in this grape high collared jacket. I have been searching for a jacket like hers all season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NSC, your comment on Kerry Washington's hair is hilarious. I think Gabrielle Union's lilac dress is beautiful.