Monday, December 08, 2008

Fashion Pics

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" Los Angeles Premiere

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are my heroes. Good God, I love these two! She looks great in this black strapless Versace dress. My only wish is to see her in some color. I still don't understand with 500 kids where do they find time to do movies?


Cate Blanchett is channeling Beyonce in this shimmering Alexander McQueen dress and the nude portions looks like old lady stockings! I do love the beading but I wish the dress didn't have that hideous nude piece.



Why are Sanaa Lathan and Tyrese together? I am assuming they are either in the movie or posing for photo-ops. Anyway, she looks gorgeous in this this sage beaded Grecian Marchesa dress.

Wow! Jennifer Lopez looks beyond sensational in this sexy ivory Roberto Cavalli dress.


I wondered who will pulled of my favorite dress of the year? Tilda Swinson is rocking a multi modified Rodarte dress. She looks magnificent!

Rodate Spring 2009 Dress


Taraji P. Henson must have taken how to pose on the red carpet classes because she looks fabulous! Her J. Mendel dress is not anything special but the way she owns the carpet makes her look hot.


Eva Longoria looks divine in this cobalt blue satin Karen Millen halter dress.


"The Wrestler" New York Premiere

I really don't know why Naomi Campbell is acting shy and delicate and didn't unleash her coat?

Marisa Tomei had a great reason not to unleash her pewter ruched Burberry coat because it's beyond marvelous!

No comments: