Monday, December 15, 2008

Fashion Pics

D & G Boutique Opening In Robertson

Even though I am tired of seeing Gabrielle Union in black, she still looks amazing as always in this black draped with leather trimmed dress!


Speaking of always getting it right, Ginnifer Goodwin looks flawless in this black sheered D&G ensemble. I can't express how much I adore her bone and black statement necklace since I have a vintage version in coral.

Sanaa Lathan looks just OK in this gold and black beaded dress.

I am still on this fence about Zoe Saldana's multi decorative D&G dress but I do like her taking a risk.


Talking about casual chic! Rachel Bilson navy sequined D &G blazer is wonderful and I love her mustard clutch for pop of color.

"Valkyric" New York Premiere

Carice van Houten looks divine in this pale pink adorned with a bow draped Donna Karan dress.

"Revolutionary Road" Los Angeles Premiere
I have never seen Kate Winslet looking this sexy nor skinny on the red carpet. Oh Lord, the Hollywood skinny bug zapped her but she does look great in this black encrusted asymmetrical Balmain dress.

"Shrek" The Musical

Cameron Daiz looks like a beautiful white Christmas tree in this embellished Bill Blass flirty dress.

Spike Tv's 2008 "Videos Games Awards"
At first glance, I thought Kim Kardashian was going back to her tacky ways but for her this is a sophisticated version.

"Damages " Season 2 Premiere

I am in love with Debra Messing chic black and chocolate Black Halo dress and her chestnut colored hair is delicious!

No comments: