Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fashion Pics

40 Principales Awards 2008

Beyonce looks like a princess in this black strapless Reem Acra gown.

I wish I could say the same about this look. I can't even evaluate the dress due to the atrocious nude or silver tights. That is country as hell! Beyonce really needs to be more consistent on the carpet because I can't take this roller coaster ride.

2100s Jingle Ball 2008

Rihanna is always with the trend in this checkered sheath dress but her hot pink lips are killing me!



Leona Lewis finally is not boring me to tears in this fun black beaded dress.

Brandy is really out there promoting her new album. Again, I need to know who is buying it? She looks OK in this printed blouse paired with black zippered skinny pants. I do love her hair. I am assuming it's not from her horrendous wig line.

Chante Moore and Kenny Lattimore in Japan

As much as it pains me to say this but Chante Moore looks a little rough! What's up with the cheap corner store weave and the dated baby hair?

My baby Kenny Latimore still looks scrumptious and I don't even mind the the Steve Harvey's pimp hat on him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget about Beyonce's tights, what is going on with her hair?