Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fashion Pics

Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball

Rihanna looks beyond hot in this black vintage Claude Montana (I love him) jumpsuit paired with a fantastic Burberry Prorsum spikey statement necklace.

The DVD Launch of "Dance Body Beautiful"

Lisa Rinna and Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon both look fabulous in their cobalt blue ensembles. Did they plan this?

Talking about chicville! Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon looks amazing in this strapless Black Halo jumpsuit.

First I would like to say, the fitness videos are soo eighties and how is Lisa Rinna making a fitness video and everything on her is plastic? I will forgive her this time because she looks ultra sexy in this Black Halo ruffled dress.

"The Spirit" Paris Premiere

Eva Mendes and Scarlett Johansson

Eva Mendes looks gorgeous in this black and white polka- dot vintage dress. It is totally "Breakfast at Tiffany". I love this look to death!

This white strapless Bill Blass dress is another darling look on Scarlett Johansson.

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" Australian Premiere

This is the most glitter I have ever seen Cate Blanchett rocking. She looks great in this tiered metallic Balenciaga dress.

"Late Night Show With David Letterman"

Is Paula Abdul serious? She looks like a ghetto pirate! I know unfortunately a fan committed suicide in front of her house but still there is no excuse for this foolishness!

Teyana Taylor's 18 Birthday Party

Okay, I love Teyana Taylor but I need to know for real what does this little girl do for a living? I haven't heard one song from her. I am delighted she looks feminine for a change but it's still a trace of trannyville.


The only reason I post this picture of Keenyah Hill is to show how ridiculous African-American women look with these hideous gray contact lenses. Please make it stop!

2 comments:

Shar said...

I def know what you mean, but i have to disagree on this one, i think they look awesome on her! now, if you would have put a picture of Naomi Campbell on there, i would agree 100% haha...

Fiona E Hines said...

Rhiannna look absolutely fab in this pic lovely tailored jump suite sleek and very classy. Hair & make up simple yet stunning statement made.

Lisa and Garcelle are rocking those colours the dress is amazing I love it with just a touch of detail around the bust area and sholders– simple yet detailed is defiantly making a comeback!