Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Fashion Pics

Club Campari Calendar 2009 Red Carpet

All I can say about Jessica Alba's red satin Dolce & Gabbana dress is it's stunning, stunning and beyond stunning! She is pure perfection from head to toe.

Beyonce Tree-Lighting Festivities at Rockefeller Center

I think Tina Knowles hypnotise me to like this solid gold dress because I love it! Call me crazy but I think Beyonce looks amazing in this gold glittery Donna Karan dress. I do admit it's way too much going on with the cut-out shoulders and the the glitter is blinding me but yet it's totally Beyonce's style.

The Grammy Nominations Concert Live


Christina Aguilera looks gorgeous in this pewter metallic Monique Lhuillier strapless dress. Again, I wish she can wear another shade of lipstick instead of that fire red color.

She also wore a sweet white dress adorned with a bow strapless dress.



Jasmine Sullivan opened up for my baby Maxwell's concert in Chicago. She looks great in this black puffed sleeves belted dress.

Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater 50th Anniversary

I know Oprah Winfrey always wear the same silhouette over and over but it works for her. She looks fantastic in this bronze dress and I love her feathered belt.

Empowerment For Africa Dinner

The good news is I love Kim Kardashian new bangs. The bad news is her charcoal ruffled dress has entirely too much ruffles and her necklace was totally unnecessary.

No comments: