Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Moment in 2008:First African-American President Barack Obama

Barack Obama waves to the crowd after a rally in the rain at the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg,Virginia.


Michelle and Barack Obama share a moment on stage at a campaign rally outside the Detroit Public Library.


Michelle, Malia, 11 and Sasha, 7 greet Barack Obama upon landing in Pueblo, Colorado.

Barack Obama holds up a ballot receipt after casting his vote at a Hyde Park polling place(my girl Yolanda was there) in Chicago, November 4, 2008.


President-elect Barack Obama, Sasha, Malia and Michelle on stage after he was declared the winner.

President-elect Barack Obama is the greatest moment in history and I am so proud to witness this auspicious event. I am still crying over this wonderful moment.

Everything was perfect on November 4, 2008 in Chicago. We experienced unseasonal weather with temperatures reaching up to 60 degrees.

Thousands of people from all nationalities gathered together at Grant Park peacefully to celebrate this occasion.

Barack Obama victory is not just for African-Americans. It's for every American who wants equality for themselves and their families. We endure eight years of incompetent idiots who weren't in touch with the average American. It's definitely time for a change and I am looking forward to 2009!

I would like to thank all my readers especially Deanna Jackson, Y Factor, MissJall, V. and Lina for your support. My little old blog grew from 20 people a day to thousands a day within a year because of you guys. I am so delighted you share the same passion for fashion like myself. I pray everyone have a wonderful New-Year and I will continue to bring fabulous fashions in 2009!

3 comments:

I.AM.FASHION said...

I love love love your blog. Amazing! Good job hun! I REALLY LIKE IT!

Anonymous said...

Smooches and Happy Fabulous New Year to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!