Friday, November 28, 2008

Red Carpet Transformation: Kim Kardashian

Red Carpet Glory



Red Carpet Tacky Hotmess!



I thought it would never come the day that I will put sophisticated and chic in the same sentence with Kim Kardashian. I am so used to seeing her in tight, short and revealing ensembles paired with her atrocious hair extensions but lately she has been giving me fever in elegant and divine pieces. I believe Kim finally decided to hire a real stylist and wear more appropriate silhouettes. She also toned down her caked on make-up as well to a more natural hue. Now, all she needs to do is work on getting a real career!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that she actually hired Angelina Jolie's stylist.

Anonymous said...

Really? I think she's so beautiful and sexy. She does look like she has a lot of makeup on and some of her clothes could be a size bigger but I think she's Fredricks of hollywood chic, and what guy can resist that?