Monday, November 10, 2008

Glamour Magazine Honors' the 2008 Women of the Year


Selita Ebanks looks magnificent once again in this silver with black overlay dress and the pewter pearls embellishments are simply gorgeous!

Nicole Kidman looks captivating in white embellished L'Wren Scott dress. It almost looks like a wedding gown. Can you believe this woman just had a baby?



Someone please wake me up from this boring foolishness! I hope Tyra Banks' luggage got lost because that the only excuse for this big yawn of her Gucci dress.


America Ferrera looks wonderful in this multi colored Oscar de la Renta dress.



Fergie looks like a fairy princess in this white embellished Michael Kors dress. Did she take a another trip to Pamela Andersonville for her beast implants?


I love the simplicity of this black and white Chanel dress but I want to give Kate Bosworth my dinner order because she looks like a chic waitress!



Natalie Portman looks divine in this black sequin panel Jolibe dress.



Condoleeza Rice looks elegant in this chocolate swirl dress but I am not sure what's going on with her hair but she still looks good.



This is the best I have seen Hillary Clinton. She looks soft in this black taffeta dress.



Sarah Michelle looks sweet in this white chiffon cocktail dress.

No comments: