Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fashion Pics

Hollywood Entertainment Museum Honor The Cast of "Heroes"

Dania Ramirez looks fabulous in this fuchsia satin panel dress! I love color on the red carpet.



I am still undecided about Hayden Panettiere gold metallic Ports 1961 bubbled dress. I love the concept of it but I don't know if it's working for her?

5th Annual Alfred Mann Foundation

Now this black dress with silver metallic accent is working for Hayden Panettiere. She looks incredible from head to toe!

Ohio NAACP Freedom Fund Honoring Toccara Jones

Toccara Jones looks like a respectable sophisticated women. She looks wonderful in this red satin full tiered dress. She has lost a great deal of weight.



Omarosa looks sexy. I love mixing the masculine fabrics with feminine details. Her weave looks nice but I am not crazy about the styling.

Thurgood Marshall College Fund Fashion Show

Vanessa Williams looks OK in this leopard dress. It just screams "Cache"!

Beverly Johnson looks sensational in this purple satin dress and once again her wig looks half way decent!

No comments: