Monday, November 24, 2008

"Cadillac Records" Los Angeles Premiere

Etta James and Beyonce



I know everyone is sick of me posting Beyonce every two seconds but I am loving her right now! She looks absolutely beautiful in this chic black plush velvet puffed sleeves Dolce & Gabanna dress adorned with a stunning embellished belt. It's amazing how Etta James can actually pass for her mom.


Gabrielle Union is almost outshining Beyonce who is the star of the movie! She looks flawless in this midnight navy one-shouldered Reem Acra gown.


Even though Sanaa Lathan cream and powder blue embroidered dress is a little too summery and casual, she still looks great.


To my surprise Lauren London looks adorable in this black chiffon puffy dress and I love the pop of color of her mint green sandals.

No comments: