Monday, November 24, 2008

American Music Awards Show and Press Room



Beyonce does what she does best and that's performing! She looks fantastic in this black and white Armani Prive jacket paired with not much else. Beyonce body is toned to death. I am a little tired of the "Single Ladies" anthem song. If I see another gay guy on video dancing off this song, I am going to scream!


Queen Latifah and Alicia Keys look fabulous on stage.



I didn't understand Rihanna's hideous red carpet dress nor do I understand this bundle of confusion either. She is trying way too hard to be edgy and certainly miss the mark!



Mariah Carey looks understated and great once again in this black and silver bustier Dolce & Gabbana dress. I guess her fake marriage to Nick Cannon is doing her wardrobe some good.

No comments: