Thursday, November 06, 2008

2008 MTV Europe Music Awards

Beyonce is getting more edgy everyday. She is channeling Sasha Fierce in this fashion forward Garth Pugh dress. Even though her poses are ridiculous and quite embarrassing, she looks FIERCE!

Stage Ensemble


Beyonce wore another Garth Pugh sculpture piece and she looks like a chic space woman!



Kelly Rowland looks beyond sexy in this simple black dress. Her hair(weave) is just blowing in the wind.



I actually think this Emporio Armani ensemble Solange is wearing is the right mixure of funky and sophisticate style. I even love her hair and make-up.



I Immensely love this chic silver metallic Bernard Chandran sheath dress on Estelle and her snake patchwork Jimmy Choo's sandals are on fire! I am so delighted she took my advice and toned the make-up down a notch.

Stage Ensemble

Estelle rocks a funky turquoise triangle shape Bernard Chandran dress. I know this look is not for everyone but she looks great! I may have a little OCD but I wished someone would had removed the paper on the ground.


Leona Lewis looks pretty in this pale pink Marchesa dress but it was a little too boring and safe for this event.


The singer and host Katy Perry looks wonderful in Jean-Charles de Castel Barack Obama dress!



What in the name of foolishness does Pink have on? This dress was way over- the- top and not flattering at all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beyonce looks a fool and I don't care for either of her outfits.