Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2008 Country Music Awards

Taylor Swift looks absolutely stunning in this silver shimmering Kaufman Franco dress.




Carrie Underwood looks beyond beautiful in this canary Roberto Cavalli dress. I wish I could say the same about her atrocious hair. Talking about tacky trailer park extensions!


I wasn't too crazy about Miley Cyrus's Roberto Cavalli floral print dress at first but it grew on me. It's good but not great!





This silver beaded Zuhair Murad dress fits Kellie Pickler like a glove and she looks sensational but she is getting the Donatella Versace syndrome in the face area and she needs to either slow down on tanning or drugs which everyone comes first!




Julianna Hough is giving me drama from the front and back in this fuchsia Angel Sanchez ruffled dress. I have to admit it's a little too much dress for her but I am loving it!



I was quite disappointed with Nicole Kidman miscellaneous draped Jil Sander dress. I guess she wanted her husband country star Keith Urban to shine!



Reese Witherspoon is letting me have it in this black laced Marchesa dress but again I am not crazy about her hairstyle. It's like Becky from the surburbs in a diva dress!


Jewel looks sexy and chic in this navy Roberto Cavalli dress.



Jennifer Nettles looks great in this white embroidered Temperley London dress. I really don't know what's the deal with these country stars with their hideous big hair? Do I need to hold a seminar in Nashville regarding this serious matter?

No comments: