Friday, October 31, 2008

Fashion Pics

Beyonce and Solange in Tokyo


Beyonce and Solange were in Tokyo promoting Samantha Thavasa's handbags. I am sure Beyonce agreed to do this so Solange can get some type of endorsement since her album bombed. Beyonce is rocking Herve Leger and Solange is rocking who knows what and who cares at this point. Beyonce's hair is getting bigger everyday!


U.S. Launch Party for the Blackberry Bold

Eve looks casual chic in her black strapless top paired with wide-legged jeans and the red belt is delicious. I just despise her ghetto hair!



I immensely looooove this look on Rachel Zoe! Her metallic over-sized bow blouse is delightful paired with black cropped slacks and I don't know if she got some work done or it's the lighting but her face doesn't look as harsh.


What in the name of foolishness does Eva Longoria has on? This unflattering frock is inexcusable!


I'm sorry but Keisha Whitaker looks like "Rudy" from the Fat Albert Show. Talking about no effort.


Escada/Saks Event

Hilary Swank looks absolutely divine in this plush winter white Escada coat!

Maybe Hilary Swank needs to either keep on her coat or carry a clothes steamer with her at all times. Her Escada dress was a wrinkled hot mess!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Solange's album did not bombed. A couple of her songs hit #1. I know people can't tell the difference between a real music artist and a puppet/entertainer, but I'll give you a hint... Beyonce is no songwriting artist.

Liberian Girl said...

Please tell me what songs because I need to know and did it hit #1 in Europe?

I totally agree with you about Beyonce, I don't like anything she makes because she is an entertainer versus a true singer.