Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fashion Pics

Vanity Fair Portraits Party

Zoe Zaldana and Dania Ramirez both look fabulous.

Zoe Zaldana looks chic in her black ensemble and her Burberry sandals are hot!

Dania Ramirez looks sexy in her mint and black one- shouldered dress.



I was on the fence at first with Mandy Moore's cut-out sheered Preen dress but it grew on me and I love the wavy inserts.

Solange Presents Her New Album In Madrid


Yeah, this is getting a little too embarrassing for Solange and I. One thing I have to admire is she is keeping the faith. I do not listen to the radio because I love innovative and funky music so I listened to Solange's album and it was such a big let down. It wasn't authentic and it seemed like everything was forced. Never-the-less, she looks great in this black belted dress.

BFI London Film Festival: Two Lovers


Gwyneth Paltrow is wearing one of my favorite dresses from the Ferragamo spring 2009 collection but you can't tell under this big bird fur jacket!

Ferragamo Spring 2009 dress


BFI London Film Festival:Rachel Getting Married Screening

I am not feeling this Zac Posen dress on Anne Hathaway at all. From the color to the silhouette, it's not doing her any favors!

No comments: