Friday, October 24, 2008

Fashion Pics

Premiere of BET's "Real Life Divas"

Iman, Bethann Hardison and Beverly Johnson are "Real Life Divas".



Iman looks flawless in this black Dolce & Gabbana bustier dress. I have too much class to comment on my fashion icon's hair so I am going to keep my mouth close.


Helena Christensen, Iman and Beverly Johnson all look fabulous! I am so delighted that Beverly Johnson's wig finally look sort of natural.


Rachel Roy looks fantastic in her own design and her statement necklace is beautiful.

London Film Festival "W." Gala Screening


Thandie Newton has a unique style and you either love it or hate it, there is no in between and this white and black Chanel applique dress grew on me and I love it! She always pushes the envelope.



Elizabeth Banks looks stunning in this gold beaded Kaufman Franco plunged gown! She really should have saved this dress for the Oscars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth é linda e tá muito gata com esse vestido!Marcos Painter Punch.