Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fashion Pics

Nelly Furtado Hosts The Dovercourt Charity Gala


I am loving this purple strapless dress on Nelly Furtado and you know how much I love my pockets...Simply Gorgeous!

Victoria Beckham Presents Her Jeans Collection In Madrid


Victoria Beckham is forever reinventing her hair but this time me no likey! She still looks fabulous as ever in this black halter vest paired with skinny jeans.

2009 Spring Los Angeles Fashion Week


LisaRaye looks great minus the heavy weight championship belt. I am not really into leopard but her boots are on fire!

2008 Princess Grace Awards Gala


Mariska Hargitay looks effortless chic in this black and white Carolina Herrera dress.



Petra Nemcova looks sensational in this white and black asymmetrical dress but seriously what is going on with her hideous mullet hairstyle!


The Australian actress Rose Byrne looks so somber but I adore her bronze Burberry dress and her necklace is superb!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mariska very beautiful, as always. I loved that dress, that cabelo.Mariska is synonymous with class and elegance.