Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fashion Pics

Beyonce on MTV's TRL


Beyonce is changing her style from sequins to more fashion forward ensembles and I love it! She looks great in this black Etro jumper with a pemplum skirt. She is promoting her new singles "If I Was a Boy" and "Single Ladies"(Put A Ring On It). I am from the old school and I listen to Sade, N'Dea Davenport from The Brand New Heavies, Jill Scott, Tracy Chapman and Annie Lennox, just to name a few. Beyonce is the modern day Tina Turner. I may not care for her music but I know she is the best in the game!

"Max Payne" Los Angeles Premiere



Mila Kunus looks like a Grecian Goddess in this ivory Matthew Williamson floral applique dress! The back is amazing.


I am not feeling this leopard dress at all on Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon. It looks like she got it from Cache!



Tichina Arnold is so inconsistent on the red carpet. Her hair is atrocious and her 1985 leather ensemble is just as bad!


I adore Aisha Tyler but each item is fighting to be the star! The necklace, the dress, the bag and the shoes. Each item would be fabulous by themselves and what is going on with her Donald Trump's comb-over hair? Her taupe suede shoes are hot though.


Stars 2008 Benefit Gala


Kate Beckinsale never disappoint me on the red carpet. She looks gorgeous once again in this white draped Max Azria dress! She always keep it chic and timeless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beyonce is such a beautiful person and I personally love her music.