Friday, October 03, 2008

Chanel Spring 2009 Runway Show






Front Row Celebrities

Anna Wintour looks luxurious in Chanel!


Zoe Kravitz(yeah, I was wondering why she was there too) was part of the C-listers at the Paris shows. I do have to admit she looks young and fabulous in her houndstooth Chanel dress looking just like Lisa Bonet.

Karl Lagerfeld is a fashion genius and he proves it everytime at Chanel runway shows. Chanel is the epitome of "I have arrived". The silhouettes of course include the signature boucle, tiered dresses, beautiful brooches and chains. I have to admit this is the first Spring 2009 Paris show I have post because I was not impress with Dior, YSL, Dolce & Gabanna, Givenchy, or Stella McCartney just to name a few. It was not even any A-listers besides Naomi Campbell and Natalie Portman to be found at these shows. I knew Chanel would not let me down!

No comments: