Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fashion Pics

US Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers

Veronica Webb is leaving me gasping for air in my favorite piece of Rachel Roy's Spring 2009 runway show! This ethnic printed asymmetrical dress is on fire!



I am just so delighted Tyra Banks got her weave on point even though I hate the color. I do love her printed maxi Gucci dress.




Does Cassie's dress has to be that short?...Just Hideous!



Dania Ramirez looks chic in this white puff sleeves dress but I wish her hair was pulled back to complete the look.



Gayle King and daughter Kirby Bumpus are a wonderful mother and daughter team. Love their beautiful smiles!


Stylist June Ambrose looks OK in this floral sheath dress. Nothing to write home about.


Caravan Party for STYLE 360

Elise Neal look absolutely amazing in this pink maxi dress. I love the gold chain necklace but I could live without the feathers.


Seventeen's Rock-N-Style Concert and Fashion Show

The only thing I like about Solange's outfit is her stunning Louis Vuitton bag!


No comments: