Thursday, August 28, 2008

Red Carpet Transformation:Eve

Red Carpet Glory

Simply Beautiful








Flawless make-up



Red Carpet Hot Mess!








Eve's transformation on the red carpet is definitely one of the greatest moments of fashion; it's almost right up there with the first black Italian Vogue issue. Eve has come a long way from being a former stripper and with rapper DMX crew the "Rough Riders". I am sure everyone of them are in jail by now. Eve was ghetto without the fabulous when she first stepped on the red carpet and then magically transform into this hot fashion diva. She was a staple in In-Style magazine rocking Alexander McQueen and all of the A- list designers. I still despise her hideous tatoos but I am extremely proud of Eve fashion choices and believe or not I loved her sitcom which I still watch the reruns on DVD(yes, I need a life)!

No comments: