Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fashion Pics

MTV FNMTV


Cassie is promoting her new video "Official Girl" on MTV. Why can't this girl realize she can't sing and just get an acting career instead? She looks fantastic in this fuchsia pink bubbled dress and she is right on trend with the gold chain necklaces. Love the pockets.

Janet Jackson "Pleasure Principle" Lingerie Launch

Janet Jackson is designing her own lingerie line called "Pleasure Principle"(the 1987 song to my first pom-pom routine in highschool). I really don't know what to think of this. I know her last two albums bombed but has it come to this? Why can't her music guru boyfriend Jermaine Dupri produce this girl a hit? I just pray she goes to Las Vegas and perform all of her old hits like " That's The Way Love Goes", and every song from the Rhythn Nation album!

"Hancock" Japan Premiere


Charlize Theron and Will smith are at it again. I am not a fan of lace so I am not excited about Charlize's Prada dress.

"Traitor" New York Premiere


Estelle once again look fabulous in this black draped dress and I simple adore her ivory clutch!



Is Aubrey O'Day serious? She is making Lil Kim look conservative. This ensemble is such a hot mess, I think I am having a fashion heart attack! The hair and make-up is hideous and offensive. I am so tired of seeing this Elizabeth and James feathered vest; Rihanna, Cassie and Amerie wore the black version. Were they giving them away? She looks like a 1982 hooker on crystal meth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janet Jackson is a great artist and it is a shame artist like Beyonce and Ciara are selling more cds than Janet.