Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fashion Pics

Verizon Launch Party for the Blackberry 8330 Pink Curve


Sanaa Lathan looks chic and elegant as always in this black strapless Michael Kors jumper! I love her because she never tries too hard, it's just natural for her to be fabulous!



Taraji P. Henson finally look fabulous in this magenta satin ruffled dress. Her sandals looks a little cheap but she still is on point!


Creative Coalition's Spotlight Award Brunch


Kerry Washington is channeling Jackie O and she looks sophisticated as ever! I want this spectacular suit in ever color!

Children's Defense Fund


Jennifer Lopez looks amazing in this merlot tied neck Christian Dior dress...Simply Chic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this dress. Can anyone tell me who it's by? ehopkins@wpri.com

Anonymous said...

I am assuming you are talking about Jennifer Lopez's dress. I do not know the designer but as soon as I find out, I will certainly inform you.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Lopez is wearing Christian Dior.