Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fashion Pics

Giant Magazine Celebrates The New Phat Fashion Collection

Angela Simmons, Kimora Lee Simmons and Vanessa Simmons

Is it me or Kimora Lee Simmons looks a little toasty? She just look OK in this teal draped dress.


I am not a fan of leopard but the Simmons girls can do no wrong in my book. Angela Simmons still manage not to look trashy. If this look was on anyone else it would hate it!


Vanessa Simmons looks ultra sexy in this black tiered cocktail dress!

Solange Knowles visits "Late Night With David Letterman"

Okay Solange, I get it, you want to separate yourself as far away from your sister Beyonce by dressing funky and not a solid gold dancer like her. It just look like she is trying too hard and it looks force instead of her personal style. I applaud her for being unique but she is trying to be the female Gnarls Barkley and it's just not working.

"American Idol" Season 8- New York Audition


Paula Abdul finally toned it down and she looks great in this chic ensemble.

Kara DioGuardi is one of the new American Idol judges. Who the hell is she again? Yet another miscellaneous judge on the show. I know she suppose to be a known songwriter but come on, I could have been qualify for this job!

AJ Crimson's Birthday Celebration

I always thought LeToya Luckett was so beautiful and she looks fabulous in this purple textured asymmetrical dress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry nsc but Kimora looks great to me and Angela Simmons looks awful. Are those butterflies on Solange tights?