Thursday, August 07, 2008

Fashion Pics

"What Happens In Vegas" Japan Premiere

Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore all look great for the premiere. I can not believe they are still promoting this awful movie. Cameron Diaz's white ruffled collar Fendi bubbled dress is fabulous! I loved the texture of Demi Moore's charcoal sheered panel Lanvin dress.

"David Letterman Show"

I wish Penelope Cruz wore an accent color like red or turquoise with this Oscar de la Renta ensemble but she still looks tre chic!

Heineken Red Star Soul Party


Elise Neal looks wonderful once again in this printed top with dark cuffed skinny jeans. This girl knows what works!

Ashanti looks like an extra from Grease The Musical! I am not feeling this Olivia Newton- John getup!



Meagan Good looks hot in what appears to be a leather jacket in August. I am sorry but I am not going to faint for anyone in the name of fashion!


Will someone tell Kenya Moore to save this floral dress for Easter sunday or a garden function!

Dawn Richard's Birthday Celebration

Dawn Richard from Danity Kane looks ultra sexy in this teal satin one-shouldered dress.


I have no comment on this jazzacise hot tranny mess! Andre J. is in a world of his own and obviously he does not care what anyone thinks. I wish I could be that brave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andre J. looks like the bearded woman from the circus...just scary.

Anonymous said...

I am assuming Demi Moore showed up because Carmeron and Ashton was getting a little too chummy with each other like Will Smith and Charlize Theron during the "Hancock" premieres.