Monday, August 04, 2008

Celebrities Birthday Parties

Jermaine Dupri's All White Gala


Sanaa Lathan and Gabrielle Union look fabulous as always even though I thought Gabrielle could had made more effort on her ensemble. What's up with the plastic cup? I thought this suppose to be a top notch event? Only time one is serve beverage in a plastic cup at a soiree is when ghetto people who do not know how to behave in an elegant environment is present. I don't know which is worst the ghetto shoot out at the event or the plastic cups! Come on Jermaine Dupri, you are better than this.
Vivica Fox's Birthday Party


Vivica Fox looks great in this zebra print one-shouldered dress. It is so redundant to comment on her face so I am not !

Lil Kim's Birthday Party

Angel Lola-Luv, Lil Kim and LisaRaye Misick- McCoy all look like desperate fools posing for the camera. Besides all the foolishness, I do like LisaRaye's metallic jeweled dress. Obviously there were not any A-listers at this event and Lil Kim looks like a tranny mess as usually!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comments are too funny. Plastic cups LOL.

Drew Watts said...

Woah! Everybody looks so good at celebrity parties. I am also going to have one like this on my birthday this time. I am turning 25 and I really want to do something different this time. I am looking for one of the finest event venues Chicago for my birthday celebration.