Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Project Runway: Grass Is Always Greener


Top Three

Suede's winning ensemble.

Shannone's fabulous dress (My Choice) was the runner -up.


Kendall's one-shouldered dress.

Bottom Three

Wesley's hideous ill fitting dress. He was voted out!


Leanne's over- the- top dress.


Korto's fishtails dress ( I was in shock). The wood choker was hot!

My Choice for worst dressed designed by Alex.



Project Runway was intense and a roller coaster this week! I almost had a stroke watching this episode. It was by far one of the best with Natalie Portman being the guest judge. The models had the upper hand this week because they were in charge of shopping for the environment friendly materials for the challenge. The designer had to make a fabulous cocktail dress for their models and the best design will be feature in bluefly.com. Talking about a chance of a life-time . Of course all of the designers were freaking out because they were not in control of the fabrics they were going to utilize. This was a difficult nail biting challenge and the contestant only had one day to pull it off. Suede, who speaks in the third person, dress was funky and innovative but I truly loved Shannone's champagne ruffled collar dress because it was extremely impeccable and chic. Korto's gold fishtail dress was not speculator and it did emphasis the model's hip even more but she certainly did not deserve to be in the bottom three, I thought that was an absurd decision but my Liberian diva rose to the occasion by making it to the next round(Thank God). I do have to admit I wasn't impress with the designers this year except for Korto but they are proving my wrong!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this show and I totally agree with you about Shannone's ruffled collar dress, she should've won. Korto's dress was a little ugly though.