Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fashion Pics

2008 ESPY Events



I could not believe how gorgeous Venus Williams look in this amazing black plunged-neck sequined Diane Von Furstenberg cocktail dress and her black beaded Giuseppe Zanotti sandals are hot! Her hair looks sort- of like a comb over and her toes are a little manly but never the less she looks great!



Ashanti looks pretty in this multi maxi Marchesa dress. I just wish she did not overdose on the hair extensions! It's just too much with this dress.



Vanessa Minnillo, Lala Vasquez and Tichina Arnold were hanging out. Tichina Arnold looks stunning and chic. I just purchase a fabulous pouf sleeves jacket like hers in tangerine today and I can't wait it rock it!

Make-A-Wish Foundation


Kimora Lee Simmons looks pretty in this multi maxi dress. I just love maxi dresses for the summer!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Tichina Arnold's jacket. If you have have the same jacket, who is the designer?

Anonymous said...

My Jacket is by Catherine Malandrino, one of my favorite designers retailing $578.00 but a diva like myself only paided $120.00 from my designer resale store.