Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fashion Pics


Solange is letting me have it in this tre chic ensemble! I immensely love her burnt orange satin ruffled wrapped dress paired with her cobalt Christian Louboutin shoes and her Fendi tote is putting me in a coma! It's extremely unusually that I adore her style from head to toe so I am going to cherish this moment.

HFPA's Annual Installation Luncheon

Rosario Dawson looks sexy in this black with lace trim Dolce & Gabbana dress but I just wish she would wear another color than black!


Rosie Perez looks spectacular in this white criss -cross ruched dress. How does she manage to keep her fantastic body after all these years?

Monica New Reality Series "The Single"

Why does Monica have a reality show? Who the hell is going to watch it? At least she is getting a paycheck!
Fight Against Autism


Jenny McCarthy looks amazing in this ivory and chocalate asymmetrical Herve Leger dress!

Super Saturday 11 to Benefit Ovarian Cancer Research

Kelly Ripa looks great in this printed DKNY maxi dress.

No comments: