Monday, June 30, 2008

Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture: Christian Dior Front Row



Eva Mendes
She looks amazing in this tangerine and fuchsia embellished Christian Dior frock. This is what I am talking about, fabulous colors for summer. I immensely love this look!




Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri
What the hell is going on with Janet? This look is not fabulous and beyond blah! It's Spring, I demand color. Jermaine is starting to look better than her!



Liv Tyler
Even though her Christian Dior dress is simply divine, I hate black in the summer! If it wasn't for her stunning Givenchy's cut-out booties this look would've been a snooze!



Claudia Schiffer
This gray Christian Dior dress is simply chic but she looks like a school teacher. I really never did see the sensation behind Claudia Schiffer, she always just looks okay to me!


Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring 2009 Accessories






Christian Dior always been a genius to me since the early 90's and especially when he took over the Christian Dior House. I am intrigued with his intricate silhouettes and he is known for his fantasy runway shows. I am anticipating seeing these stunning shoes and sculpture embellished hats on the red carpet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I been dying to see this look on the red carpet ever since Chanel Iman rocked it in the Dior spring 2008 runway. She looks just as good.