Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fashion Pics

50th Anniversary with "Songs of Soul and Inspiration"

Patti Austin, Cece Winans, Shirley Caesar, Jamia, Yolanda Adams, Paris Bennett and Ann Nesby



Yolanda Adams

She looks fabulous as usual. With her beautiful face and her tall and slender frame, she can look fabulous in a paper bag!



Cece Winans

She is so beautiful inside and out. Everyone stops my sister on the streets thinking she is Cece and of course that goes to her head and is her claim to fame!



Queen Latifah

I am not sure if this silhouette works for her but I love her anyway!



Patti Austin

She looks amazing ...Regal Fabulous!



BMI Brunch


Elise Neal and Regina King

They both look great and like sisters with the same cute hair cut.

Vanessa and Angela Simmons

Okay, I know they look like they are trying entirely too hard but I love these wonderful sisters so therefore they can do no wrong in my book!

No comments: